Built for the special requirements of long-haul drivers and mixed fleets.
Accepted at 99% of truck stops and over 60,000 “local” fueling locations across the U.S., the Over-the-Road card is designed to keep your trucks moving, saving you money and time along the way.
- At the pump: Always pay the posted retail price.
- Save at Sunoco and Stripes: Get 4¢ off per gallon at any Sunoco and Stripes location.
- Rebate Network: Save another 3¢ per gallon if the Sunoco and Stripes sites are in the WEX Fleet One Rebate Network.*
- Get more: For the first 90 days, new customers also get another 7¢ off per gallon at Sunoco and Stripes sites in the WEX Fleet One Rebate Network – total savings of 14¢ off per gallon.
- No transaction fees: No fee at Sunoco and Stripes including PA NJ and OH Turnpike sites.
- Convenient locations: Fuel how, when and where you want at 99& of U.S. truck stops and over 60,000 sites in the WEX Fleet One local acceptance network.
- Streamlined operations: Easy-to-read reports for efficiently monitoring card activity.
- Permitting services: A convenient way to puchase temporary permits (Trip, Fuel, Oversize/Overweight). Learn more.
- Factoring: We help ensure that you have the cash needed to manage your business. Learn more.
- Tax Exemption and Reporting Program: Reduces accounting and administrative time.**
- Valuable data services: Every card swipe captures critical data that provides more control over fleets.
- Vehicle tracking: Monitor cost per mile and MPG to maximize on-the-road efficiency and savings.
- Purchase restrictions: Simple-to-set driver spending limits and purchase policies.
- Add or delete driver cards any time.
- Security: Driver IDs and odometer prompts for fueling protect you from fraud and lost or stolen cards.
- Friendly, expert customer care: An award-winning Customer Service team provides help you can count on 24/7.
- Powered by WEX, a fleet card pioneer on the cutting-edge of fleet management since 1983.
*Non-Sunoco/Stripes locations in the WEX Flet one Rebate Netowrk offer up to 3¢ off per gallon on average.
**Tax Exemption and Reporting Program not available in Michigan and New Hampshire.